Why sponsor the Run for Education?
To demonstrate your support for education in our community! Let your target market, families, community, business leaders, K-12, and higher education know you believe education is vital to the community.
- Elementary Schools have limited, if any, funds in their budgets for physical education (PE) or fitness activities.
- Proceeds fund the Kids in Motion Program for participating elementary schools with at least 20 registered student runners.
- Proceeds fund the Passport Program which help secondary and post-secondary students succeed academically (i.e. dual credit programs, AP Fees, summer school, online credit recovery).
- Research supports that not only does exercise fight obesity and improve body function, but it also promotes learning through increased brain function and nourishment, higher energy and concentration levels (ability to pay attention), increased self-esteem and better behavior which may all support cognitive learning.
- The Run for Education connects families to schools, and bonds school mates as teammates which unify them through the development of new friendships and the promotion of important life lessons such as practice, patience and persistence.
Benefits of sponsorship at Bronze or higher level: Organization logo on website, Run t-shirts, and social media coverage, banner displayed at event, and shout outs at the Run for Education – heard by an audience of 8,500+ attendees (logo size proportionate to sponsorship level). Deadline for logo on t-shirt and delivery of swag bag items (Silver level) is Friday, September 22, 2017.
This is your opportunity to directly impact a child’s education and future by helping students achieve physical and academic fitness. 100% of sponsorship proceeds go back to schools and students! For questions about sponsorship, call Kendall or Brittani at 775-353-6950. Sponsor online below or download the Sponsor Packet here.
Thank you 2016 Run for Education Sponsors!